Friday, May 17, 2013

September 23, 2008--homeschool curriculum in German

A comment was left with a question about homeschooling curriculum in German, but with no way (that I could figure out) to contact the person. Anyway, all I can really say is that we do like Zebibuch (www.zebibuch.de) for language arts for first through fourth grade, but other than that, I'm not familiar with anything in German. (And I can't seem to insert links anymore, it says that I should check the pop-up blocker, but I did, and it's off, so I have no further ideas...)

Incidentally, I have quite a few school books in German that I've been given and will never use, so if anybody is interested in them, let me know. I have math books, social study books (Sachkunde), and I think some language arts (Sprache) books. Any I have (sorry, NAK--I'll check exactly what I have when/if someone is interested...) would be for elementary school (Grundschule, 1st-4th grade).

No comments:

Post a Comment