Friday, May 17, 2013

March 2, 2011

When we left Germany two years ago, I started a new blog, as we were no longer “trying to homeschool in Germany.” I’ve kept this one, though, because even though I’m no longer actively involved in the fight for the right to homeschool in Germany, I do still care, and every few months I actually get an e-mail asking for suggestions or contacts. Minor little problem that the e-mail address associated with this blog is one I remember to check about once every six months at the most…
Anyway, then I never did manage to get this site to let me upload photos, no idea why, and started yet another blog, since what my real-life friends and family actually mostly wanted was photos. So I thought I’d mention that here, in case any of my long-ago contacts have looked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment