Friday, May 17, 2013

November 21, 2008--A new blog?

It's not like I'm doing a good job keeping up this one, but I've been thinking that I should start a new blog once we've left Germany, since we'll no longer be "trying to homeschool in Germany". Then the question is: would that be something where I could be less "anonymous", or something where I should be more anonymous? If the latter, I obviously wouldn't link it from here! I would still keep this one to post (theoretically, when I find the time...) information I have about homeschooling in Germany, but would no longer write anything about our own family. (Not that I've been overly anonymous about us as it is--I do use my real name!! But nor have I written all that much.) Occasionally people write to me because they found my blog while googling about homeschooling in Germany, and we actually helped two families who found me that way get permission to homeschool here, which I admit to thinking is cool.

I'm really just rambling in answer to the comment left on my last post, asking if I'll start a new blog once we've left Germany. I don't know. :-) I did actually "start" a new one awhile ago, but only wrote one entry that (as I recall--I'm not going to go check) didn't say much more than that I was considering starting a new blog.

Any suggestions on a title? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment