Friday, May 17, 2013

September 17, 2007--comment of the author of the article

We had an e-mail today from Susanne Issig, the author of the article I posted on the weekend--she said that she didn't like the title of the article at all, which her colleagues had given it in her absence! I was pleased by that, since I was a bit surprised (and not particularly happy) with the angle that implied that we're "pushing" the children, which we're NOT.

For the interested, the timed math worksheet is "CalcuLadder Drills", which we got a year ago because Marie was frustrated with still not having the times tables down. I never intended to time them, but Marie LOVES it. Jacob doesn't, and doesn't do many of them. And for the record, I didn't say "Very good," I said "Cool!" :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment