Friday, May 17, 2013

January 20, 2009--The New Blog

For those who found this blog because of interest in homeschooling in Germany, please do write to me! I don't check the e-mail address associated with this blog daily, but I DO check it and will respond eventually. And for those who are here because of interest in us as a family: we are no longer trying to homeschool in Germany! We moved to Cyprus almost a week ago, are trying to find our feet here, and I think it's finally time to start writing on my new blog, which I started a month ago, with the grand and glorious and oh-so-original title of...drum roll...The New Blog. :-) No promises, but I might update that a little more regularly than I have this one, and I'm now going to head over there and write a bit about the last few weeks.

Edited May 17, 2013: all of the posts on this blog are taken from a previous site (Homeschoolblogger.com), which was closed down recently and which also hosted The New Blog. My current blog is called Always Somewhere and can be found at www.sheilasomewhere.blogspot.com. I'm still interested in the legal situation in Germany, of course, but am not up-to-date on the issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment