Friday, May 17, 2013

December 29, 2006--Future plans...

Since people keep asking me what our plans are for the future, I thought I'd go ahead and write about them: no idea! :-) We have plans A, B, and C in mind, which rather reminds me of our plans A through D when I was pregnant with our second child, about who would take care of the first during the birth. Plan A wasn't in Germany yet (my parents, who arrived before the due date, but after the birth), Plan B was in the process of moving and was sleeping in her new apartment, but had the telephone in the old one (4:00 a.m.), Plan C was leaving for England later that morning for the weekend, and Plan D was in the hospital herself. So I quickly invented plan E and called the pastor and his wife at 4:00 a.m., who cheerfully came and spent the day with our daughter. They all (pastor, his wife, and our daughter) had a wonderful time and it was perfect., but I never would have thought of it myself.

So...when God lets us know what's happening, I'll let you know! Our basic plan at the moment is to stay in Germany until the children's 12 months are up, but where exactly we go then and for how long is under discussion. There is a Letter that we could receive that would change things (and we'd have to leave sooner), but we've been waiting for it for nearly two months now and are hopeful it won't ever arrive...

No comments:

Post a Comment