Thursday, May 16, 2013

October 23, 2005--we reached a decision about YWAM!

 


I'm sending this e-mail to all the people to whom I've sent updates in the last couple of years about our attempt to get permission to homeschool in Germany, because I'm not sure now which ones wanted to know about YWAM and which didn't. I'll keep it short, though. :-)

My husband and I just spent two weeks at a mission school with Globe Europe ( www.globeeurope.org ), which was wonderful in of itself. I'd be happy to tell more to anyone who wants to know more about that. The one "goal" we had for the time was for it to become clear about whether we should go to the DTS with YWAM in Montana next year, and it did: we are going, and very much looking forward to it. We still don't know what's happening after that, but we figure God's been doing a good job leading so far, and as long as we pay attention, He'll keep doing so. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment