Friday, May 17, 2013

January 21, 2006--quick prayer request

 

Hi--We found out this week that the Trans-Generational DTS that we're planning to attend (and already have non-refundable plane tickets in hand for, etc.) does not yet have teachers for the children. The main reason we applied to this particular DTS was because of the focus for the whole family--the children would only have a couple of hours of class a day, and cover the same topics we do in our lectures. The casual comment of the person in charge that "the children could attend the local public school" was NOT something I considered helpful! If we wanted our children in school, we could stay in Germany and have them attend normal half-day school while participating in a DTS in Germany...but we DON'T, which was why we applied to the DTS that we did...
I'm a little frustrated, definitely impatient, trying very hard to trust God that He will provide, that HE will make our paths straight, not because of our own understanding, etc. Yes, I know that's all true--knowledge isn't usually the problem with me, it's acting on what I know. I have the feeling that God has some amazing plan in mind--it just kind of tends to be the way He is--but I'd rather know it NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment